~ " The success of a sower is determined not by how much seed is in his bag, but by how much is in the ground." ~

Monday, October 18, 2010

Why Were You Born?

This video, created by my Pastor, was such a blessing to me! I encourage you to send it to your friends and family who need to hear God's message of His wonderful plan in creating them! This will soon be available as apps for the 'iphone' and 'ipad' and hopefully for other cellphones as well!
It will also include further information to learn more about each slide soon!

My favorite slide is - "Why were you born?---- Because God wanted you here!"

How simple yet profound! I did not create myself so I have no right to dictate my path in life. I was wanted here by a Master Designer and He has a special plan for me and for each of you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment