~ " The success of a sower is determined not by how much seed is in his bag, but by how much is in the ground." ~

Friday, February 26, 2010

Sewing Post

Finally a post about sewing;
but, not my own sewing though.
Lately, I have been doing a lot of writing so I have not spent too much time behind my sewing machine. I miss it dearly so I will be soon!

I wanted to share a tutorial with you from a young lady whose blog I have enjoyed very much. This Tiered Skirt Tutorial is great for beginner and experienced seamstresses alike, because it does not require a pattern, and only requires that you know how to gather and sew straight lines! I have made a couple skirts out of this and I really like them. I would post a picture, but they are getting quite worn, time to make some more!

So, I hope you'll try the tutorial and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment