~ " The success of a sower is determined not by how much seed is in his bag, but by how much is in the ground." ~

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy New Year!

Do you ever feel uncertain, scared, or disheartened about the future? Maybe right now there is a situation in your life that causes you to fear the future. We all have times of struggling in our lives; there is hope, something to hold onto. There's Jesus. The Lord gave me this verse, so that anytime I am tempted to fret about the future, or wonder if my life is going to count for anything, I think on this verse and hear the precious promise of my Savior; my All in All.


Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope."

The Lord not only gives us a future, but a hope for that future. Our hope is in living for Him day by day. If we are doing that than we will always have great purpose!

May your heart be filled with the peace and hope of our Lord this coming year!

1 comment:

  1. good reminders. =) I love that verse!

    Happy New Year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete