~ " The success of a sower is determined not by how much seed is in his bag, but by how much is in the ground." ~

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Secure in My Savior's Love

The Lord has been revealing so much to me lately about my relationship with Him and the Love that He has for me. I realize that how much my heart overwelms with love for my Savior is all because of His undying love for me. I am so secure in His love for me that I can truly give everything that I have and everything that I am in service to Him!
This song is truly my love song to Jesus!

My Jesus, I love Thee, I know Thou art mine;
For Thee all the follies of sin I resign;
My gracious Redeemer, my Savior art Thou;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

I love Thee because Thou hast first loved me,
And purchased my pardon on Calvary’s tree;
I love Thee for wearing the thorns on Thy brow;
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

I’ll love Thee in life, I will love Thee in death,
And praise Thee as long as Thou lendest me breath;
And say when the death dew lies cold on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

In mansions of glory and endless delight,
I’ll ever adore Thee in heaven so bright;
I’ll sing with the glittering crown on my brow,
If ever I loved Thee, my Jesus, ’tis now.

~William R. Featherston

I so await the day when I can look into my Precious Jesus' face and sing about my love and adoration to Him. It truly "will be worth it all" when I see Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment